Saturday, February 5, 2011

''those who leave temptation, generally leave a forwarding address.''

god i don't know where I've been for
the last, what? age?
-first forgive me for not posting,
seems i'm busier or lazier than i thought.
lets hope it's not the latter of the two.


well, ah.
i feel like I've written this post a thousand times&
i kinda have.
every time i pass the computer i sit in it's
roller chair, hit my blog page.
stare stare stare
while i stare i write exactly what i would in the post, except only in my head
 and
then somehow end up walking away from the computer before
i have even written a single word on the page.


n o  w      t    h    a     t           i          h       a      v   e
written this post a thousand times and a few more, i have lost 
majority of what i would of said.
it's kind of like an old friend,
if you don't talk or in this case, write every detail thats relevant or 
interesting then you forget the big things
and you end up with nothing to say.
yet, here i am doing  not such a bad job at talking.
although it's all meaningless crap. laughs.


tomorrow i start on the first photographs for my term 
practical work.
i'm excited, i feel photograph deprived in life at the moment.
so yeah, thats a plus? yes.




i feel, no, iknowthat so much has changed in my
life in the last month or more.
it's kinda funny to think back and see where you are now.
the weirdest feeling i get is, when i
try to think about something in the past 
[even if it's ten seconds, an hour, a year back in time.]
and then i try and place myself in that particular space once again
or i do the same with the future.
i think of somewhere i have to be or something i need to do
and try place myself there, as if its happening.
i feel awkward in my body where i stand when thinking such things,
am i being weird and the
only one?


i seem to be writing more rubbish as this post
goes on.
hopefully i will have
some photographs for you all tomorrow.


here's a song for you.
it's pretty,
the words are great,
read them,
listen to them.
i can relate.
so.


Here's some deathcab.
p.s: i watched black 
swan last night.
it was beautiful and moving
and Natalie Portman plays the part so very
well. 
go treat yourself! watch.

It was one hundred degrees As we sat beneath a willow tree.
 Whose tears didn’t care They just hung in the air And refused to fall, to fall And I knew I’d made a horrible call
And now the state line felt Like the Berlin wall
And there was no doubt About which side I was on
 ’Cause I built you a home in my heart
With rotten wood, it decayed from the start
‘Cause you can’t find nothing at all If there was nothing there all along
No you can’t find nothing at all If there was nothing there all along
 I braved treacherous streets
And kids strung out On homemade speed
And we shared a bed In which I could not sleep at all
‘Cause that night the sun in the trees
Made the skyline look Like crooked teeth
In the mouth of a man Who was devouring, us both
You’re so cute when you’re slurring your speech
 But they’re closing the bar and they want us to leave
And you can’t find nothing at all If there was nothing there all along No you can’t find nothing at all If there was nothing there all along I’m a war of head versus heart And it’s always this way
My head is weak, my heart always speaks Before I know what it will say
 And you can’t find nothing at all If there was nothing there all along No you can’t find nothing at all If there was nothing there all along And you can’t find nothing at all If there was nothing there all along There were churches, theme parks and malls
But there was nothing there all along.




No comments:

Post a Comment