Saturday, December 25, 2010

bells, santa&turkey dinners.

it's that time yet again,
the time has just flown past.
today is christmas, although
i'm pretty darn certain you are all aware of that.
well hopefully you are.


or you may call yourself a troglodyte, as
you have been living under a rock for all 
your life.
[a troglodyte is a cave dweller, for all those
who were wondering what i might be rambling on 
about.]


so i guess i could now say merry christmas and
all that jazz
but i bet you've heard and 
said that way too many times today.
so i'll just say i hope you have a
lovely day.


--
i watched a lovely movie today,
one of my favourites i'd say.
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.
it is a Michael Gondry film, stars Jim Carry,
Kate Winslet and Gerry Robert Byrne if you wondering.


i love how majority of the film is of his memories,
and how he is trying to save them, i suppose
saying this will only give you so much insight,
you should probably go watch it! now! 


some lovely quotes from the movie are;


Joel: Sand is overrated. It's just tiny, little rocks.
Mary: Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.
Mary: How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! / The world forgetting, by the world forgot / Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! / Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
[Hammering noises in the background]
Rob: Fuck! 
Carrie: Rob, give it a rest.
Rob: Carrie, I am making a birdhouse
Stan: You looked happy. Happy with a secret.
Clementine: I'm fucking crawling out of my skin. I should've left you at the flea market.
Carrie: You're stoned and you're driving. Rob: Pot balances me out. Pot brings me up. That's why I smoke it if I'm going to be drinking.
Joel: I love being bathed in the sink - such a feeling of security. Clementine: I've never seen you happier, baby Joel.
Joel: I think your name is magical.
Clementine: I apply my personality in a paste.
Clementine: Hi, I'm Clementine, can I have a piece of chicken? Joel: Then you just took it. It was so intimate. It was like we were already lovers.






 i put balloons in the pool.
me&mikes water toys.





No comments:

Post a Comment